How To Get Military Discounts
First, we need to make sure you, the reader of this list, is eligible to get a military discount. So, the following people will be able to get a chance to obtain one:
- Active duty military personnel
- Current Guard / Reserve member
- Military retirees
- Military dependents (anyone with a DoD issued military or dependent ID)
Now, once you know you are eligible, you need to bring your military identification (proof of service or dependency) with you.
Some of the current ID cards that you can use to show proof of service:
- Military ID Card
- Military dependent ID Card
- VA Issued Identification Card
- Veterans Designation on Drivers License
- Other ID or Membership Card – examples include veterans groups such as the VFW, American Legion, AMVETS, etc.
However, please note that there is no standard as some stores only accept certain forms of ID or proof of service.
Military Discount Categories
In order to group this list of military discounts, I’ve decided to go with categories. Please note that this list will most likely never be finished, I will always make sure to keep on adding websites.
However, please don’t be mad if any of these discounts are no longer valid. On the contrary, please use the opportunity to send me a quick email so I can remove it and avoid future confusions.
Cars and Dealerships
- Amtrak – Military Personnel Save 10% and Get Ahead of the Ticket Line
- Military Discounts Add Up with Penske Truck Rental
- Baby Tula offers military families a 10% discount on babytula.com on products that help with bonding after long deployments or comfort and convenience during moves and daily life.
- 10% off natural baby and parenting items at Heart Hugs including baby carriers, cloth diapers, feeding products, toys and more!
Clothing and Shoes
- 10% discount at Buckle.com off their entire merchandise purchase – regular and sale
- 20% off to all members of the military community with American Giants
- $30 off orders $150+ at Dooney & Bourke
- Active Military and Veterans can enjoy 15% off purchase at Nana Macs
15% off your entire purchase at DeSarti.com — where you’ll find a curated collection of casual and contemporary fashion for plus sizes 12-24.
- Active duty military personnel, veterans, retired military, military spouses and dependents get 10% off entire purchase at Okabashi. Shoes proudly made in the USA.
- 15% off Any Purchase – Shop official Nitro Circus apparel and gear at shop.nitrocircus.com
- Browning Lifestyle is offering military personnel and their immediate family a 25% discount of MSRP every day.
- US Wings ® Inc. offers free shipping worldwide as long as the shipment is sent to a U.S. Military address APO and or FPO outside the USA, or if a Person is on active duty in the USA they will receive free standard shipping.
- Altar’D State offers a 15% discount on regular-price items to service members and their families.
- Active Military and Veterans can enjoy 15% off purchase at NanaMacs.
- DownUnder Apparel has a 10% military discount for active duty, reserves, guard, etc and veterans.
- Fuel Clothing offers active and veteran service men and woman a military discount on their website.
- Vanika Jewelry offers a 10% discount to our active or retired military customers.
Sword & Plough is proud to offer a lifetime 20% discount on all orders to all U.S. active duty military personnel, National Guard members, Reservists, veterans, retired military personnel, military spouses and Gold Star family members. Learn how to receive your Sword & Plough military discount here.
- JM4 Tactical offers a military discount for 10% off your purchase.
- G. Lieberman & Sons, suppliers of men’s tights, pantyhose, socks, and stockings, have a military discount code and it’s is 42ML87 and it is worth 5% discount, no minimum purchase, good on all products.
- Thirteenth Floor is an art & clothing store, that exclusively sells the SWvsWWII series. The 10% Off military discount is a window that pops up when you have an active cart.
- Turtle Fur offers 25% off your entire order to active and retired Military members, scroll to the bottom of the page to apply for their Military Discount.
- Criquet Shirts offers 25% off for military personnel (no dedicated military discount page, anyone wanting to receive this discount should call into our office to receive)
- 5% discount at Weaver Leathercraft to retail customers who have served or are currently serving in the United States military or are active duty, first responders.
- TeaCups, Puppies & Boutique offers 10% off puppies & merchandise for both active duty and veteran members.
Spas and Beauty
- SPA INDEX GUIDE TO SPAS is global directory of day spas, wellness providers, spa hotels, and spa resorts offering discounts to Armed Forces, First Responders, EMTs and Law Enforcement professionals.
- Lord Jones offers a 20% discount to U.S. active duty military personnel, reservists and veterans on all products at lordjones.com
Education and Tutoring
- Reduced tuition rates at Kindercare
- Online tutoring and homework help at no cost to active duty service members with Tutor.com
Moving and Storage
- Any service or item offered is available for military members active or retired at 20% off at Pawning Planners. Also, for military members who cannot afford event services, we work for free in certain situations.
Experience The Ride offers a $45 military discount for tickets to THE RIDE ($24 savings!) – redeem it by sending a photo of the military ID to this email or visit ExperienceTheRide.com
for more information.
- Rose City Comic Con offers all active military, reservist, and guards personnel will receive a3-dayy pass with proof of active military ID, available for pickup at the show’s registration.
- Valleyfair will host a special event in honor of our nation’s military heroes: on public operating days from May 25 – 28 and June 30 – July 4 2018, any member of the armed services, active or veteran, will receive free regular admission to the park. Plus, each military guest will be able to bring up to six family members at a discounted rate of just $35 per person.
- The Roller Kingdom offers a $2 off paid admission for children brought in by an active military person or spouse. (ie their children and friends) – that’s a 20% discount off our full admission price of $10. There is also a 10% discount on full-price birthday party packages.
- Busch Gardens grants Active Military Members one complimentary admission per year for military personnel
- Free Admission for Active Duty Military and Families at SeaWorld
- One complimentary admission per year to Sesame Place
- Active-duty U.S. military personnel receive free general admission at Shedd Aquarium
- Walt Disney World Resort is saluting U.S. military personnel by offering promotional theme park tickets.
- Motel 6 is proud to offer all active and retired military personnel and their families a 10% discount
- U.S. Service Members receive FREE admission to LEGOLAND® Florida Resort & Water Park
- Medieval Times offers armed forces and their families discounted tickets and a free royalty upgrade.
- Jet Blue offers special discounts and fares, airport assistance and other unique services for military veterans and active military members
- Cloud 9 Relaxation home offers 10% off their rental fees for military families.
- 10% off best available rate plus special extras including complimentary wine tasting, welcome gift, cheese & fruit plate, late checkout, free shuttle service, hot springs pool access at sister hotel with Brannan Cottage Inn.
- Woodloch’s Heroes Club offers exclusive savings and benefits to military personnel.
- Park City Lodging and their property owners are pleased to support our military service men and women and their families with a 20% military discount off lodging during the regular season.
- Hobbs Realty has 76 rental properties on Holden Beach that allow for a 10% active military discount year-around.
- Stevens Pass Mountain Resort offers military discounts both winter and summer on lift tickets, rental equipment, lessons and more.
- Mt. Holiday offers Active Duty Military and Veterans 10% off with Military I.D. or Veteran status I.D. for any regularly priced daily lift ticket, equipment rental, private lesson, tube run reservation, and zipline reservation.
- Virgin Islands Campground offers all Active Duty Military and Veterans a 10% Virgin Islands Military Discount on each unit rented.
- Sandy Cove Ministries offer a 10% military discount for all program events for ALL military personnel. However, they also have free military stays as a part of their Operation Oasis program!
- Peak Military Card is valid at all Northeast Peak Resorts with the following offer: 25% off weekends/holidays & 40% off midweek, non-holiday lift tickets
At Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows all active duty military pass is sold for $99 (full, unrestricted pass). It comes with a great bonus – the first $200,000 of proceeds go to the Military to the Mountains program and the balance will go to Special Ops Survivors!
- Loon Condo Connection offers active Military 10% off the rent of a vacation home for stays of two nights or more during the time periods of April 1 – June 15 and October 15 – December 15.
- SPA INDEX GUIDE TO SPAS is a global directory of seasonal spa getaways, health and wellness retreat packages, spa deals and military discounts and promotions. Updates frequently.
- With Steam Boat active military and their dependents always receive 20% off our day-of lift ticket prices.
- Fox Hill RV Park & Campground offers all active military personnel a 10% discount on campsites and cabins in Wisconsin Dells, WI. The discount is good anytime except holiday weekends.
- Branson Treehouse Adventures offers a 15% savings to military personnel, veterans and their families – it applies to RV sites, cabins and tree houses.
- Bear Creek Lodge offers a military discount to all active and retired military personnel and their families are eligible for a 10% discount. Simply present a valid US military ID upon check-in.
- Brown County Log Cabins offer a 10% military discount off their total stay at MOST units. These are individually owned and some allow NO discounts of any kind. Visit their homepage for more information!
- Lake Camanche offers all active, reserve, retired, and veteran military personnel receives a 20% discount on Day Use Entry, Boat Rentals (excluding rental of the 14 passengers & Party Barges) camping, RV sites, and cottages.
Family and Military Reunions
- If you are planning any military reunions in Chicago check out the military reunion discount at Lisle Convention & Visitors Bureau.
Medical and Supplements
- BSN offers heavily discounted prices, Free Shipping on orders over $40 and Free Samples
- RedCon1 offers a 25% Discount on everything available on www.RedCon1.com
- Tread Labs offers 15% off on pain relieving orthotic insoles.
- Free Club O Gold Membership at Overstock
- Pottery Barn offers all active and retired military personnel and their families a 15% discount
- Yankee Candle® offers 10% Military Discount for active and retired military is available every day on every purchase.
Food and Restaurants
- Certain Papa Murphy’s Locations offer discounts
- 20% Military Discount – Dine in or Take out with Chompie’s
- 10% discount on entire meals with Brigs’
- 15% off all day, every day with The Green Turtle
- Veterans save 35% every day with Coleman
- S3 Power Sports proudly offers Active Military Personnel & Veterans a discount of up to 10% on eligible purchases every day.
- ReadyMan offers special discounts for anyone that is Military, Law Enforcement or is a First Responder.
- Emerson Knives offers 20% OFF an online purchase of a knife for all active duty military and law enforcement.
- Present and past members of the Armed Forces are welcome to be a part of our family and receive up to 40% discounted prices on AXO products.
- Up to 50-percent discount on certain wedding packages through MOAA
- Castle Farms offer military wedding giveaways
- 10% off of DJUj DJ package on all Wedding Ceremonies/Receptions
- Allurez offers a 5% military discount on engagement rings, wedding bands, pendants, earrings, and all other fine jewelry
- BloomsByTheBox.com offers a 5% off discount on orders over $100 for its military customers. Contact Blooms to receive the current military discount code when you order!
- Vittorio Menswear & Tuxedo offers 10% off any purchase or rental (if you bring a coupon or promotion that exceeds 10%, they’ll honor the better of the two!)
- 5% military discount with Serendipity Diamonds for online purchases of wedding bands, engagement rings and other jewelry.
- Moffitt Oaks understands that Military Families plans change on the whim, so they have a flexible date scheduling and a 10% Military Discount for active and veteran Bride and Grooms.
- 20% off wedding planning from Events by Truly Yours – a nationwide wedding planner
- Save the Date Music offers 10% off the total price of their music services for weddings and/or receptions
- Eric Vest Photography give 10% discounts on all the wedding packages for military couples.
- Happy Maui Wedding on the island of Maui, in Hawaii, offers, “Intimate Ceremony Value Pure And Simple”, for eloping couples and couples with very small guest counts, featuring a 10% discount on all our Happy Maui Wedding Packages for those in Active Duty, with all 5 branches of the U.S. military
- $50.00 off the total package price with Double Platinum Celebrations DJs
- MiaDonna offers U.S. active duty military personnel, National Guard members, Reservists, veterans, retired personnel and spouses, and U.S. First Responders a 10% discount on all orders of conflict-free engagement rings, wedding bands or other jewelry.
Wonder Jewelers is an online custom jewelry store based out of downtown Los Angeles and they provide 20% off custom ring settings, 1% off diamonds and 15% off jewelry for active military, veterans and first responders with proof of military ID.
Get your wedding started right with Hotlimos in a party bus San Diego military discount of 5% on the weekend and 10% during the week.
- Dream Manor Inn offers a $100-$200 discount (depending on Wedding package chosen) for our beloved military.
- Genesis Diamonds would like to express our gratitude to the heroes in our military by offering a 10% discount on designer brands, 365 days a year
- Heath Barr Photography provides 10% off of all wedding packages for wedding photography (ranges between $120-$260 off), and for 2018 – all Military Weddings receive a complimentary Wedding album as well!
- LaDuke Wedding Photography offers 10% off of any photography package (weddings, families, engagements, etc.).
- Solomon Brothers Fine Jewelry is proud to extend a 10% military discount on the largest selection of engagement rings and wedding bands.
- Larson Jewelers offers 5% off of your order.
- David’s Bridal’s is proud to offer a 10% discount to active military members and their significant others May 1 – 31, 2018 for Military Appreciation Month.
BONUS Military Discounts: Regardless of Category
Many companies mentioned above offer military discounts year-round, but asking for a military discount on a military-related holiday increases your chances.
These holidays are:
- Memorial Day,
- Fourth of July,
- Veterans Day
- Military Appreciation Days in Myrtle Beach (as well as some permanent military discounts in that area)
- other national holidays.
In fact, many stores don’t offer military discounts, except on these holidays.
SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER TO BE THE FIRST TO RECEIVE OUR BEST DISCOUNTS AND EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENTS!
This month we recognize Laura Suarez's dedication and outstanding work as an S&P Brand Champion!
**This interview has been edited for clarity and brevity.**
Tell us a little bit about yourself! Where are you from, what is your background?
I was born in beautiful Southern California. I am currently pursuing a bachelors in International Business. My fiancé and I recently purchased our first home in La Mirada, CA and are loving our lovely neighborhood! I have a passion for travel and love encouraging others to travel the world. My fiancé and I have been blessed with the opportunity to visit Europe in the past few years, as well as visit Rio de Janeiro for the 2016 Olympics. We also traveled to Paris and London last year, and my fiancé proposed to me in my favorite city in the whole world. I was the first in my family to travel abroad and London was the first city I ever visited, now it holds an even more special place in my heart.
What is one thing on your bucket list you can’t wait to cross off and why?
It has been a dream of mine to visit Egypt! I was always fascinated with the culture and history while growing up. I always wanted to learn as much as I could.
What would be your theme song?
I Lived - by One Republic. The song holds such beautiful memories of all of my travels and the wonderful friends I've made throughout the years. It also reminds me to try and live my best life everyday, as well as encourage others to do the same.
Who would you love to interview and why?
If she were alive, I'd interview Selena Quintanilla. She was such a huge influence in the music industry during her time with us and even after. I think it would be interesting to ask what type of music she'd be writing now, and about what and with whom she’d be interested in collaborating with.
Do you work another job other than being a Brand Champion? Tell us about that position.
At the moment I'm attending school and working as a Brand Champion.
How do you navigate being a Brand Champion with the other responsibilities you have in your daily life?
With moving, wedding planning and school, I try to incorporate talking about Sword & Plough via various social media platforms and conversations whenever possible. I love using my Blue Signature Tote on a daily basis and love starting conversations about the tote. While traveling I enjoy taking my Green Weekender bag and love taking pictures of them anywhere I go!
What inspired you to become a Brand Champion?
Ever since the first day I heard about it from COO Betsy Núñez, whom I'd met at a previous travel company we worked at together, I fell in love with the idea. Each of these products has a beautiful story and wonderful meaning. It’s a great feeling to know you are making a difference in the world by supporting a company that supports veteran employment, reduces waste, and not to mention, gives back 10% of profits to military initiatives.
Who are the veterans in your life? Why do they inspire you?
My cousin Alex Gutierrez recently became a Marine last year and our family is incredibly proud. He is such an inspiration for becoming the first ever member of our family to join the military.
What were your impressions of the military community before becoming a Brand Champion? How has that changed or evolved for you?
I wasn't really involved in the military community before I was a Brand Champion. Sword & Plough has strengthened my civil-military understanding, and I now know what the power of a purchase can do, and the importance of supporting small local businesses. I've also become more interested in talking to veterans about their stories while on duty, their life after serving in the military, and the challenges they face.
What motivates you?
I'm constantly motivated by my wonderful fiancé, friends, and family, who are always so uplifting and inspire me to be a better version of myself. My fiancé is definitely my biggest motivator and inspiration. He not only wishes to be better himself but loves those around him to be better versions of themselves as well. There is nothing more selfless and beautiful in life than succeeding and wanting those around you to succeed as well. It's important to surround ourselves with positive people who reciprocate love and support. I'm blessed to be surrounded by kind and loving souls.
What have you learned from being a Brand Champion?
I've learned so much since becoming one of the first Brand Champions for the company. The most important lesson is the power of your purchase. We all buy things on a daily basis without sometimes even knowing the impact we have on the world with what we buy. I love being a part of a company that supports our veterans and is making a difference to reduce waste. Every time I buy a product from S&P, I know it's going towards making a difference in more than one way. The bags are also so stylish and durable; each bag is beautiful and unique in its own way.
What is your favorite Brand Champion giving partner and why?
My favorite giving partner is Purple Hearts Reunited, which has also been our newest with the launch of our Burgundy Wool Crossbody bag on Valentine's Day. Purple Hearts Reunited is a non-profit organization that returns lost or stolen military medals to veterans and military families at no cost. Through their work, Purple Hearts Reunited returns what is often the last tangible piece of a veteran to his or her family. With your purchase, you help fund the Purple Hearts Reunited service medal return ceremonies, which are an opportunity to share veterans' stories and honor their legacies.
What is your favorite Sword & Plough product?
This is a tough one...I have a couple of favorites. My favorite travel bag is The Weekender, I use it on every single trip whether domestic or international.
While exploring new cities, I use my Brown Wool Crossbody bag because it's light and stylish.
At home I use my Blue Signature Tote on a daily basis. It has so many pockets and holds so much. I'm usually that friend that carries band aids, tissues, cough drops or anything others might need in an emergency!
SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER TO BE THE FIRST TO RECEIVE OUR BEST DISCOUNTS AND EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENTS!
February was full of love here at Sword & Plough! Check out this past month’s notes from the field to get the insider scoop!
For the first time ever, we released a limited edition Wool Crossbody Bag in Burgundy Leather in celebration of Valentine’s Day. The response was so overwhelming that our team was hand packing boxes to make sure everyone received their order as quickly as possible!
Just before that new product release, our leadership team visited Los Angeles and one of our giving partners and veteran-run manufacturing partners, GreenVetsLA. GreenVetsLA is a non-profit vocational rehabilitation program that provides sewing focused job training for returning veterans. Working closely with the local VA hospital, veterans are offered a wide variety of job training in this program with a focus on sewing. While Emily, Betsy and Haik were on site, they met with GreenVetsLA founder and U.S. Army veteran, Jim Cragg, as well as several inspiring GreenVetsLA veterans and sewers. We can’t wait to share their stories with you through a soon to be released video!
Just before Emily and Betsy returned to Colorado, they received a exciting invitation to be interviewed LIVE on Fox & Friends in NYC! During the February 13th Fox & Friends segment, Emily & Betsy shared Sword & Plough’s story, mission, and products, as well as our newest giving partnership with veteran non-profit organization Purple Hearts United, Inc. Purple Hearts Reunited locates lost or stolen medals and returns them to the veterans who earned them or their families. These service medals are cherished by veterans and their families because it helps them commemorate their loved one's service. We’re excited that Sword & Plough’s donations to Purple Hearts Reunited will help fund these meaningful service medal return ceremonies. 10% of the profits generated on February 13th and February 14th benefited Purple Hearts Reunited. You can continue to support Purple Hearts Reunited through Sword & Plough’s Wool Crossbody Bag in Burgundy Leather,
We love our community so much that we hosted not just one, but two swag giveaways in February and one is still going on now! In the first contest, we asked you to snap and share a photo of one of the 1,800 Sword & Plough posters that are featured in every FedEx Office store across the country! We loved every single photo and story that our incredible community shared!
Sword & Plough recently teamed up with some amazing brands for an unprecedented giveaway - “The Ultimate Veteran Owned Business Giveaway”! We are thrilled to partner with GORUCK, Bottle Breacher, Combat Flip Flops, and Nine Line Apparel to give away over $2,000 worth of products! Each participating company is not only veteran owned, but offers products of exceptional quality and durability. We’re grateful to partner with such like-minded businesses whose missions are aligned with ours. All of these brands are actively creating positive change in the veteran community and raising awareness about the incredible value that veterans bring to business. We look forward to announcing the giveaway winner on March 15th! If you haven’t entered the giveaway yet, be sure to enter here!
SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER TO BE THE FIRST TO RECEIVE OUR BEST DISCOUNTS AND EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENTS!
We are only a month into the new year and we have so much to tell you already!
We held our first photo shoot of the year in January in Colorado’s mile high city and gorgeous Rocky Mountains! We can’t wait to share the photos! Check out a sneak peek below. The Sword & Plough products and models were turning heads left and right.
We held two exciting community contests this month. Our first contest was in anticipation of Valentine’s Day. It was was won by Alicia Wallace, who will be taking her special someone to dinner with a $200 gift certificate from OpenTable. Even if you didn’t win the gift certificate, there is still time to order something special for the people you love. We are currently offering a promotion of 20% off all jewelry and wallets until Feb 11, 2018 with discount code BEMINE.
Our second contest is still happening right now! Sword & Plough won the 2017 FedEx Small Business Grant Contest and now there is a Sword & Plough poster in over 1,800 FedEx stores in America. We need your help seeing all those posters! For the month of February, follow Sword & Plough on Instagram, post a picture of yourself with a Sword & Plough poster in a FedEx store, tag Sword & Plough and FedEx on Instagram, and use the hashtags #SwordandPlough #FedEx #Repurposedforapurpose. We will be selecting our favorite photo and giving away a Sword & Plough Screen Printed Tote! The winner will be announced March 1, 2018.
We grew our team this month and welcomed Kate Sullivan! Kate Sullivan is Sword & Plough's resident blogger. Kate is driven by a passion for service and storytelling. She served as an active duty United States Marine Corps officer for four years before transitioning to the Marine Corps Reserve. During her time on active duty, Kate served as a Logistics Officer and Motor Transport Company Commander. Prior to joining the military, Kate was a creative writer and journalist for the New York Daily News. In joining the Sword & Plough team, she is excited to use her passion for storytelling to advance the S&P mission. Kate holds a B.A. in Psychology and English from Dartmouth College, where she was the recipient of the Johnson Award for Journalism and the Erskine Caldwell Prize for short story writing.
Lastly, we continued our giving initiatives by donating to six different veteran Giving Partners. One of the donation recipients was The Fort Leavenworth Spouses' Club, which is hosting their 1st annual Scholarship Scramble this year! All proceeds from this fundraiser will go towards scholarships and welfare grants to military spouses and children.
Thank you for all your support! Can’t to wait to share our next update from the field with you soon!
- The Sword and Plough Guide: Veterans Day
- The Biggest List Of Military Discounts There Is
- Celebrating National Military Spouse Appreciation Day!
- This Earth Day, Sword & Plough Takes Sustainable Business to the Next Level!
- Brand Champion of the Month - Brittany Gendron
- 50 caliber jewelry (2)
- Accessories (1)
- Affiliate Program (1)
- American Made (1)
- Aspen Ideas Festival (1)
- B Corp (1)
- Bar Bracelet (1)
- Brand Champion (13)
- Brand Champion of the Month (13)
- Brand Champion Program (11)
- Brand Manager (1)
- brass jewelry (1)
- brass rings (1)
- Bucketlist (1)
- Certified B Corp (1)
- Colorado (1)
- Denver (1)
- earth day (2)
- eco-friendly fashion (5)
- Eileen Fisher (1)
- ethical clothing companies (5)
- Fall (1)
- Fall Fashion (1)
- Father's Day (2)
- Fedex (3)
- Fedex Small Business Grant (3)
- female entrepreneur (1)
- female veteran (1)
- Field Notes (9)
- girlboss (1)
- girlpower (1)
- Happy Birthday (1)
- Heroes to CEOs (1)
- Jewelry (1)
- Leather Clutch (1)
- Leather Pouch (1)
- Memorial Day (1)
- Military (24)
- Military Spouse (1)
- Military Spouse of the Year (1)
- Monthly Update (1)
- recycled material (1)
- repurposed (4)
- repurposed bags (1)
- repurposed for a purpose (1)
- Sales Rep (1)
- Shootout for Soldiers (1)
- Small Business (1)
- social mission (16)
- stackable rings (1)
- surplus material (2)
- sustainable clothing brands (5)
- The Mission Continues (1)
- theeverygirl (1)
- Tie Tack (1)
- Upcycled Products (3)
- upcycling (2)
- upcycling companies (3)
- urban bags (5)
- Veteran (21)
- Veteran Non Profits (1)
- Veteran Owned (5)
- Veteran Owned Business (12)
- Veteran-Owned Clothing Company (4)
- Wide Open Country (1)
- women in business (4)